Tourists in Bali are unknowingly eating dog beef meditative it’s chicken, review finds

According to New South Wales Poisons Information Centre executive Dr Andrew Dawson, a dog beef could be poisoned, that could lead to symptoms such as nausea, flesh aches, crispness of exhale and might also means organ and haughtiness damage.


“If we are eating, for example, a curry and it was including pieces of a animal stomach or a heart, afterwards we would design unequivocally high concentrations of cyanide… that could be fatal,” Dr Dawson said.

Some people in Bali are fighting to finish a trade yet – a Balinese Animal Welfare Association, for example, works to strengthen a island’s dogs. 

More bali ...

Posted in
Tagged . Bookmark the permalink.
short link bali2.info/?p=3668.