Silversea Cruises announced a classical fleet’s winter 2019/2020 itineraries, that contain 89 voyages to Australasia, Asia, South America, a Caribbean and more—all accessible for travelers to haven from today.
Building on Silversea’s formerly announced speed itineraries for a same period, a new itineraries move a sum array of visited destinations to approximately 900 for 2019 and 2020. The winter 2019-20 itineraries embody a full module in Australia and New Zealand, a circumnavigation of South America and increasing ability in Asia, among other highlights. Ten initial calls will be done in places like Fiji‘s volcanic Dravuni Island, a forested Cayman Brac in a Cayman Islands, and a city of Timaru in New Zealand.
Highlights of a winter 2019-20 itineraries include:
The World Cruise 2020
Departing Fort Lauderdale for Amsterdam on Jan 6, Silver Whisper will turn a initial ever boat to revisit all 7 continents on a universe cruise. The 140-day World Cruise 2020 will ring 32 countries and 62 ports. Heading south, Silver Whisper will cruise by a Caribbean to a easterly seashore cities of South America to strech a Antarctic Peninsula. After streamer north to Valparaiso, a westward march will take her to Easter Island, South Pacific isles, and Australia. Next, guest will try many outlandish Asian spots, including Bali, Sri Lanka, and Mumbai, before stability to a ports of a Mediterranean and Northern Europe.
Australia and New Zealand
Silver Muse will spend some-more than 4 months in Australia and New Zealand, imprinting her longest deteriorate in a segment to date. From Australia’s Great Barrier Reef to New Zealand’s fjords, a region’s healthy wonders will be seen by a array of mostly 14-day voyages, vacating from Sydney or Auckland. Sample itineraries include:
- On Dec 6, Silver Muse departs Sydney for Auckland on a 14-day journey, visiting Melbourne, Tasmania, Port Chalmers (Dunedin), Lyttelton (Christchurch), Picton and Tauranga. Highlights embody sailing a Milford, Doubtful, and Dusky Sounds in UNESCO-listed Fiordland National Park.
- On Jan 3, Silver Muse sails roundtrip from Sydney on a 13-day excursion to a South Pacific islands, with visits to New Caledonia, Fiji, and Vanuatu.
On Jan 24, Silver Shadow departs Fort Lauderdale on a 63-day full circumnavigation of South America. Highlights embody a channel of a Panama Canal, an initial overnight revisit to Guayaquil, cruising Chile‘s fjords, an overnight stop in Rio de Janeiro, and two-night stays in Buenos Aires and Callao—the gateway to Machu Picchu. South America might also be explored on 4 shorter segments, with departures from Fort Lauderdale, Callao, Buenos Aires, and Rio de Janeiro.
Departing Nov 19 and Feb 29, dual Silver Spirit voyages incorporate multi-day stopovers in Myanmar, where guest can try a country’s famous golden pagodas and ancient temples in depth. The voyages skip from Mumbai or Singapore with overnight stays in Sri Lanka included, among a horde of visits to other outlandish destinations in a Indian Ocean.
From a Land of a Rising Sun to a Great Wall of China and Vietnam‘s Ha Long Bay, a highlights of a voyages undertaken by Silver Spirit and Silver Muse will capacitate guest to learn a informative and healthy attractions of a Far East. Sample itineraries include:
- On Oct 21, Silver Muse spends 14 days exploring a cultures and cities of China and Japan on a tour bookended by Tokyo and Hong Kong. The excursion includes an initial call in Hososhima and overnight stays in Osaka, Beijing, and Shanghai.
- On Dec 7, Silver Spirit showcases Southeast Asia on a 14-day sailing from Singapore to Hong Kong. Visits to Koh Samui, Chan May (the gateway to Da Nang and majestic Huế), and Ha Long Bay are complemented by an overnight stay in Bangkok and a multi-day stopover in Ho Chi Minh City.
Nearly dual dozen voyages aboard Silver Wind, Silver Shadow and Silver Whisper spotlight a Caribbean, from a rainforests of St. Lucia and a courtyards of San Juan to a cafés of St. Barts. Sample itineraries include:
- On Nov 22, Silver Whisper departs roundtrip from Fort Lauderdale to spend 14 days visiting such pleasant destinations as Tortola, St. Barts, Les Saintes, Barbados, Dominica, Antigua, San Juan, and Key West. An overnight stay in St. Maarten will capacitate guest to transport deeper in this destination.
- On Jan 16, Silver Wind sails from San Juan to Barbados on an 11-day excursion to La Romana, Curaçao, Bonaire, Grenada, Dominica, St. Lucia, and Bequia, with an initial revisit to Port of Spain along a way.
Also announced is a full report of speed cruises aboard Silver Galapagos from Jan to Jun in 2020, stability her scrutiny of a Galápagos Islands, with dual graphic seven-day itineraries that might be total into 14-day sailings. The channel schedules for Silver Cloud and Silver Explorer have already been announced until mid-February 2020, while Silver Discoverer will leave Silversea’s swift in a summer of 2019.
For more, visit www.silversea.com.