Occasionally we all need to get divided from a customary city slight of sitting in front of a mechanism for 8 hours, squishing into swarming open transportation, and/or being stranded behind a circle in perpetual traffic. (Yeah, we’re being a bit whiny, so what?)
Wouldn’t it be good to deposit divided from it all – cocktail in hand, toes in a silt – and glance during a sea rather than a spreadsheet?
Nodding your head, yet? Good! We’ve got only what we need since we’re giving divided an extraordinary outing to Bali!
How competence this different vacation be yours, we ask? Simply enter a #GoCoconuts Instagram foe with 3 easy steps.
1. Follow @Coconuts on Instagram.
Spice adult your life with a uninformed and luscious stories from Thailand, Philippines, Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Indonesia, Myanmar, and beyond.
Our Instagram feed facilities coverage of happenings around a region, insider perspectives, and a occasional behind-the-scenes shot of what we’re adult to during Coconuts. Plus puppies.
We’ve got so many to offer, so daub on that small blue button, flattering please!
2. Grab your phone and get creative!
Take a print or video and tell a story that jives with a uninformed and luscious suggestion of Coconuts. Document something incredible, interesting, moving, or marvelous.
Submit as many photos or videos as we want, though make certain that any one tells a story in single, standalone post rather than opposite several posts.
To get your artistic juices flowing, here are some examples of subjects we love: news, food, travel, animals, architecture, city life, culture, music, and nightlife.
Longer isn’t indispensably improved with captions, and a strength of a imagery matters a most.
Below are some examples of good photos… though they’d still need constrained captions!
3. #GoCoconuts and tab your location
Make certain to hashtag your post with #GoCoconuts in a heading or a criticism and don’t forget to set your Instagram comment to open so we can see it.
Additionally, your post contingency start and be geotagged in one of a 7 Coconuts countries: Thailand, Philippines, Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Indonesia, or Myanmar.
No need to get super specific with a geotag if we don’t want. “Bangkok, Thailand” or “Hong Kong” are fine, for example.
We will share as many of a #GoCoconuts posts as we can on a @Coconuts comment with a followers.
The creator of a best post – as dynamic by a Coconuts group of editors – will win a mind-blowing outing to Bali!
For one propitious winner, we’ll be engagement roundtrip flights to a Island of a Gods and putting them adult for 3 nights in a Deluxe Lagoon Pool Access Room during a sensuous Conrad Bali, with breakfast for dual and one 90-minute massage included.
Conrad Bali (#conradbali) is a summary of personalized oppulance and style. The award-winning resort, located on a seashore of Nusa Dua during Tanjung Benoa, embraces a beauty of a internal landscape with sensuous pleasant gardens, pleasing labyrinth pools, and a private 350 scale widen of sandy beach. Enjoy complicated dining, laid-back convenience activities, including tennis, golf, watersports, selling and more.
Winner will be announced on July 31, 2017.
The foe starts now. What are we watchful for? Grab your phone an #GoCoconuts.
CONTEST TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This foe is orderly by Coconuts Media (the “Organizer”).
- Winners will accept a 3-night stay in a Deluxe Lagoon Pool Access Room (including breakfast for 2 and one 90-minute massage) during a Conrad Bali and roundtrip flights for dual from one of a following 7 cities to Bali: Bangkok, Manila, Singapore, Hong Kong, KL, Jakarta, Yangon. This stay contingency start before Dec. 31, 2017.
- To enter, an Instagram user contingency follow a @Coconuts comment and contention one or some-more Instagram posts with a hashtag #GoCoconuts that are geotagged and start within Thailand, Philippines, Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Indonesia, or Myanmar.
- The activity duration starts Apr 18, 2017 and will finish on Jul 31, 2017 during 11:59pm Singapore / Hong Kong time.
- Contest leader will be announced on Coconuts.co and sent a Direct Message on Instagram on Aug 1, 2017. Winner contingency respond with his/her hit information for emancipation within 96 hours (four days) of being contacted. Late emancipation will not be authorised and another leader will be selected.
- The Organizer will name a leader from all competent submissions formed on foe criteria. Criteria embody a entrant’s eligibility and creativity.
- The Organizer pot a right to change any foe details, but presentation to participants or intensity participants.
- The Organizer pot a right to make a final preference on all matters compared with a contest.
- This foe is in no approach sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or in organisation with Facebook or Instagram.