Jetstar has announced a sale on general flights, with tickets to Bangkok from Melbourne or Sydney for underneath $200 one way.
Called ‘The world’s waiting. Are we ready?” sale, a Bangkok airfares are current from late Apr to midst June.
Business category fares for a same tour are labelled from $589.
From Melbourne or Sydney we can get to Singapore for as small as $159, to Hong Kong for $208 or Honolulu for $259.
The cheapest fares during a sale from Melbourne and Sydney are to Auckland for $125. You can fly from Townsville or Darwin to Bali for as small as $99.
The top transport you’ll compensate is a $849 business category transport to Honolulu from Melbourne or Sydney.
All fares are formed on their ‘starter’ fares and are one way, do not embody checked baggage, dishes and drinks, or chair selection.
Fares are usually accessible on certain dates, that change according to destination.
The sales fares are accessible from as early as subsequent month in April, to as distant divided as December.
The sale starts from midnight on Thursday, Mar 2 and finishes on Monday 6 Mar during midnight, unless sole out prior.
For some-more information revisit Jetstar.com.
Some of a sale fares on offer:
- Sydney or Melbourne (Tullamarine) to Phuket from $189
- Sydney or Melbourne (Tullamarine) to Ho Chi Minh from $179
- Melbourne (Tullamarine) to Bangkok from $189
- Sydney or Melbourne (Tullamarine) to Queenstown from $159
- Melbourne (Tullamarine) to Singapore from $159
- Perth to Singapore from $109
- Gold Coast to Auckland from $149
- Townsville to Bail (Denpasar) from $99
- Darwin to Singapore from $119
- Sydney to Christchurch from $125
- Sydney or Melbourne (Tullamarine) to Christchurch from $125
- Gold Coast to Christchurch from $139
- Sydney to Honolulu from $269
- Melbourne (Tullamarine) to Honolulu from $269
- Sydney or Melbourne (Tullamarine) to Bail (Denpasar) from $219
- Brisbane to Bail (Denpasar) from $209
- Perth to Bail (Denpasar) from $129
Mar 2 2017