TripAdvisor’s arch selling officer, Barbara Messing, pronounced in a press recover on Wednesday that a award-winning hotels “have already gay millions of members of a TripAdvisor community.” The website cites “remarkable service, peculiarity and value” as hallmarks of a winning hotels.
TripAdvisor described Wapa di Ume, “perched over Ubud’s breathtaking rice terraces,” as “a smashing gem from a dispatch and discord of Bali” and a “stunning boutique resort.”
“If we could have stayed perpetually we would have,” one reviewer wrote.
Komaneka during Bisma, likewise located amid Ubud’s sensuous greenery, won outlines from reviewers for a staff’s attentiveness to detail, scenic setting, and spa.
“This place is extraordinary in each respect. we can't find one thing to criticize,” a reviewer wrote.
The full tip 10 is as follows:
- Umaid Bhawan Palace Jodhpur – Jodhpur, India
- Shinta Mani Resort – Siem Reap, Cambodia
- Hanoi La Siesta Hotel Spa – Hanoi, Vietnam
- Mirihi Island Resort – Mirihi, Maldives
- Gili Lankanfushi Maldives – Lankanfushi, Maldives
- Orange County Resorts Kabini – Nagarhole National Park, India
- Wapa di Ume Resort and Spa – Bali, Indonesia
- Cocoa Island by COMO – Cocoa Island, Maldives
- Baros Maldives – Baros Island, Maldives
- Komaneka during Bisma – Bali, Indonesia
TripAdvisor determines a Travellers’ Choice Awards “based on a millions of reviews and opinions from travelers on TripAdvisor collected over a 12-month duration given a 2015 awards.” The 2016 awards are now in their 14th year.
Hotels in Bali dominated a list of tip 10 hotels in Indonesia, with usually a Amanjiwo, nearby a ancient Buddhist relic of Borobudur in Central Java, in ninth place, and The Oberoi in Lombok (10) preventing a purify sweep.
The tip 10 hotels in Indonesia are as follows:
- Wapa di Ume Resort and Spa
- Komaneka during Bisma
- The Legian Bali
- Amarterra Villas Bali Nusa Dua
- Komaneka during Tanggayuda
- The Samaya Bali Seminyak
- The Oberoi Bali
- Anumana Ubud Hotel
- Amanjiwo Resorts
- The Oberoi, Lombok